Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meghan and her bed

Meghan has a love/hate relationship with her bed. She doesn't like to fall asleep in it, stay asleep in it, or sleep for any length of time in it.
Since she turned 3, we have been working very hard to get Meghan sleeping in her bed. She turned 3 about a week and a half ago. So far, it's going pretty well. She sleeps about half the night in her bed, and last night slept all night there! (I had to go comfort her whimpering a couple of times, but not too bad!) My favorite thing that she has started doing is resisting going to sleep in her bed, sitting with me on the comjputer, and then when she is tired, she gets off my lap and goes to sleep in her bed. Much better than falling asleep on me and me having to put her in her bed.
I miss having my little girl snuggling with me, but now I can actually get some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Welcome to the bloggosphere. I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me how to post pics in the post?

    ReplyDelete