Tuesday, September 6, 2011

 I am convinced that my girls are part fish. Ever since Aubrey and Julie took swim lessons this summer and learned how to go underwater, they love swimming.  Or maybe they always loved swimming, but now I feel more confident to let them swim without me having to hold their hands. Their lessons this summer were from a lady who has been teaching swim lessons for 43 years!  She is a little 60-something fireball of energy who conquered amazing feats with my children who would NEVER go underwater before. It was so amazing to see them going underwater after just a couple of lessons. This weekend they got to show off their newfound skills to me and I went a little picture happy! And, of course, I had to get some close ups of Meggie!
Sisterly Love
They actually get along when they are left alone!


Love her curls!

Meg's Hmmm face


No comments:

Post a Comment